Your Mom’s Home
This, That, and Chit Chat
Feral Wood People
7
0:00
-50:13

Feral Wood People

7

Happy Wednesday everyone! And thanks for tuning in!

In this episode, DJ and Emily get into important topics such as why your friends suck, finally recapping Love is Blind, feral wood people, and more!

We’re having such fun with this and can’t believe anyone is still listening! Let’s be honest, we’d probably do this with no followers (it’s just so much fun!), but we have them and we couldn’t be more grateful.

If you want to get in touch, email us at djandem2022@gmail.com

Or follow us on instagram @the_kitchen_table_pod

(Emily’s insta is @emilyclairegates)

Or comment on the episode post on yourmomshome.com, which is also the best place to hear from DJ.

If you know someone mildly interesting or famous, let us know, we’re looking for guests for the show.

Like and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and rate and review wherever you can. Apparently it helps us.

Also, consider telling your mom about it. According to our known audience 80% of moms like it. The other 20% think “it’s a little rambly.”

Have a great day and see you next week!

7 Comments
Your Mom’s Home
This, That, and Chit Chat
Best friends DJ and Emily chat about things they talk about all the time. They really just like an audience. So tune in and be that audience.
Listen on
Substack App
RSS Feed
Appears in episode
DJ
Emily
Recent Episodes
38:30
49:58
  
35:51
1:01:50
   and 
41:22
48:53
   and 
30:38